BuildIT’s personalized training sessions take into account your needs on the shop floor and your level of familiarity with the software. Our program is designed to help you attain a higher level of proficiency with BuildIT and let you take full advantage of the software’s numerous features.
- Learn from highly qualified metrology experts
- Receive BuildIT-certified content, BuildIT Official Training Manuals and Certificates
- Develop your skills with hands-on sample workflows and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Increase your efficiency with fully-customizable sessions that focus on your applications and projects
- Choose your training level (fundamentals, advanced) to suit your needs
- Training sessions can be held on-site, at our headquarters in Montreal or online for your convenience.
We provide both BuildIT Fundamentals training, and in-depth exploration of Advanced Topics such as GD&T and Automated Processes. All of our sessions focus on practical training through hands-on use of the software, with theory learned through application to real-world situations.
Our 3-Day Fundamentals session is a great way to get new users up and running as quickly as possible, as well as a useful review for established users to align with the latest functionality. BuildIT Fundamentals includes the following 3 sections, tailored to fit your actual usage of the software:
- Hands-on tutorials that are essential to quickly grasping how BuildIT works in general
- More complex commands are covered multiple times, each time showing different aspects
- Familiarizes the user with all of the various commands that are available in BuildIT
- Additional basic information builds on the foundations of our workflows
- Optional Extended Hands-on Sessions are advanced workflows designed to be more specific to your needs
- Work with one of your actual parts to learn how to inspect using BuildIT for the kind of jobs you will encounter
- Strengthen connections between what was learned and the work you will do on the shop floor
Download our syllabus for an itemized overview
For more advanced users who are familiar with using BuildIT in their operations, we offer advanced topics in GD&T andAutomated Processes. These in-depth explorations of BuildIT’s advanced functionality extend your ability to optimize BuildIT for your applications and increase your efficiency. Our trained metrology engineers can perform an assessment of your existing process and make suggestions on how to best use BuildIT to your advantage. They will also provide a review of any enhancements and changes to the latest version of BuildIT, allowing you to keep up-to-date with the latest functionality.
Custom Training Sessions
We can tailor a custom training session to fit your applications and specific needs based on your requirements. Our team of metrology experts will work on your actual parts with your equipment to ensure a flawless integration of BuildIT in your processes. Custom training is available either on-site or in our offices in Montreal, Canada.
Training at your convenience
Select the location that is most suitable for your needs. Training is available on-site,at our offices in Montreal(Canada), or Online. The online training sessions are a convenient and cost-effective solution for those willing to get a personalized training in the comfort of their offices.